Help - Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the fastest you can make these?
What is the cost per piece?
What is your minimum order?
Can't you just make one bobble head?
What hidden charges are there that are not included in my quote?
What happens if they all show up at my door and they are all broken?
Can you make bobble head dolls?
Can you make our boss (teacher/professor/coach/president) in to a bobble head?
Can you make plastic figurines or action figures?
What sizes are available?
What restrictions are there on color?
How many prototypes can I get?
- Approximately 12 weeks. Shipping times vary contract to contract. A timetable is provided along with your quotation. Normally
the biggest factor in completing a project is the number of revisions during the sketch, carving and painting stages. Each set of changes you request will add on to your time line. The typical steps and duration are:
• Prototype (Sample) Creation Stage - within 4 weeks approximately
• Production Stage - within 10-12 weeks approximately
• Delivery (local ground shipping) - 3 to 8 days
I have started a bobble head production and delivered the final goods within approximately 10 weeks, start to finish, but that would be getting very fast approvals from you with no changes.
| back to top |
- Your cost per piece can range from $ 3.95 US (at 10,000 pieces) and up. Most of the orders that I get are lower quantities ( 500 - 3,000 pieces ) so prices are approximately $ 6.75 for 500 down to $ 3.87 for 3,000. Pricing depends on the quantity you order, the size of the figurine and the complexity of the carving and painting. Get a quote fast by clicking here or the link on the top of every page.
| back to top |
- My minimum order is 500 pieces. I cannot make smaller quantities. Sorry. I provide a very high level of service, so lower quantities tend to not be cost effective.
| back to top |
- No I cannot. Sorry. I am set up to mass produce high quality, large quantities of bobble heads. When you get started by placing a $500 deposit, I'll get your approval on the sketch, carving, painting and you'll receive the first real bobble head to get your approval. I won't make all of your bobble heads until you approve the first one, but then I'll begin production of 500 pieces or more. The $500 deposit is 100% credited towards production, so there is no cost for the first sample.
| back to top |
- There are no hidden charges. Your figurine or bobble head doll will show up at your door step and all that you pay is the cost per piece plus shipping, for a local truck to take the toys to your doorstep. I do have additional accessories and upgrades that you can choose which do cost extra but I will quote these in writing before hand and are entirely optional.
| back to top |
- Do not worry about breakage. I have an extremely low rate of broken product. Each figurine is carefully packed in a custom fitted plastic clamshell packaging and then placed in it's own card board box (see box options here).
| back to top |
- I can make anything that you can imagine. Some products may require a higher minimum order especially when they are very small.
- Yes, of course no problem, as long as you have permission to use the person's image. You will be impressed with the likeness. The whole process works best if you supply a front, side and rear photo of the person, along with a brief description of their most 'outstanding' physical or visual traits. If you can only get one front photo, I can usually work with that as well. Just let me know, what they'll be doing, holding or standing on. You can look through my gallery to give you some ideas of what is possible. As long as you can satisfy the minimum order of 500 pieces we can make almost anything you can imagine.
- I do not make plastic action figures, since the majority of our customers cannot afford it. Plastic pieces require an expensive metal mold which drives your minimum order well above 15,000 - 25,000 pieces. This minimum order is required to satisfy the up front costs.
Everything I manufacture is custom made just for you, so it will be any size you want. Typically a bobblehead is 7" tall but I can make your bobblehead 3 inches or 3 feet. Whatever you want. You might look through the gallery to view some different types I've made in the past. You can have multiple people on one base, objects, pets, or whatever you want. Sizing directly relates to price so check with me if you want a different size. My quote page will handle most typical size choices. You cannot get as much detail on a very small bobble head, but it will reduce your price.
There is no limit to the number of colors you can have on your figurine or bobblehead. I can even paint with metallic colors. You will want to consider that every bobblehead is hand painted so the more complex the painting work the more expensive the bobblehead will be. Also, since they are hand painted, when painting more complex patterns, each bobble head will be slightly different, which is normal. To save yourself some money, it's a good idea to have the carving more complex, and keep the painting simple, since I only have to carve it once, and then a mold is used to make each bobblehead.
I typically only make one prototype per design. So if you want five members for your rock band, I'll make those five different designs. I typically do not send two or three copies of a prototype since my designers need to move on to the next project. When you're happy with your design then it's time to go in to production of 500 pieces or more.
If you want changes to your prototype, then of course I'm happy to make changes and send you a new prototype. Please know that if you approve the carving, and then want changes to the shape later, there may be an additional mold fee of $180, since I will have to throw out the first mold, and make a new one. Don't worry about this too much though, since by going through my proven system, of sketches, carving, painting and then final approval, you'll find that any issues would be worked out by the time the final prototype is completed.
You can check out my 45 day - 5 Point 100% Money Back Guarantee here.
I have a mailing address in New York, NY as well as in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I create and manufacture for clients just like you, all over the World, so your location shouldn't be an issue. My system is optimize to work over email, phone, fax, or courier - however you prefer to work. My pricing is quoted in US$ but if you need a quote in another currency, please let me know.
Yes, of course. Give me a call to discuss your needs. I'll get your company contact information and send out a sample for you to see my quality. I can guarantee you'll be thrilled.
The day you get started by placing a $500 deposit I will set you up in my system and I can start working with you immediately. Moving through the prototype stage involves doing sketches, a carving and a final painting. Even with some changes and revisions that process should be completed within four weeks if not sooner. Production takes a little longer but I can always air ship a couple of boxes to you. Production can be completed within 8 to 12 weeks. You can see an easy to understand Step by Step process of what will happen when you get started.
Yes, of course. I am set up as a manufactuer so my pricing gets very inexpensive when you order 500 pieces or more. I can do as little as 500 bobblehead and your pricing will drop considerably at 500 pieces and up. If you get a quote here, I can send you pricing on a range of quantities showing you the comparison between each quantity stage.
I ship in thousands of bobbleheads a month. I make your bobbleheads, load up a big shipping container with a bunch of orders and import many orders at one time. All of that shipping is included in the cost of your bobblehead. I land my container of orders on the west coast, USA and then ship out your order from there. You pay shipping from Los Angeles (for example) to your doorstep. The goods are already cleared in to the country, free of any import fees. Bobbleheads are pretty heavy so depending on the quantity you choose, shipping should stay within $ 0.55 - $ 1.50 per bobblehead depending on how many you order. I can quote shipping before you get started. .
Get a FREE no obligation quote!
I will customize your bobble head quote to fit your needs. Call me at 1-800-304-6642 or get a fast, free quote online. You can add sound, limited edition numbering, full color box or any other accessory you want for your custom bobble head order.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you are not 100% satisfied with my service when working on your Bobble Head design, I will refund 100% of your deposit, no questions asked. Have a look at my 45 day - 5 Point 100% Money Back Guarantee.